Monday, May 10, 2010

What, what, WHAT are you doing.

Sometimes, I wonder how I have friends.

It's not that I don't have a winning personality punctuated by a friendly demeanor and general body language that really says "lets hug", but I fear that sometimes I let out my inner Sassy Gay Friend.

What is a Sassy Gay Friend? It's the friend who's there when you're in need, but don't know it. The friend who opens your eyes to better fashion choices ("You're wearing that in public?"), the friend who knows when less is more ("It's fall! When did that happen?" "Somewhere between your ovaries and my boredom."), and the friend who generally encourages you to be the best you can be ("You big sluuuuuut, good for you!!").

Famous Sassy Gay Friends:

Anthony Marantino (of Sex and the City)
Clinton (of What Not To Wear)
Those guys in He's Just Not That Into You
and of course...

SASSY GAY FRIEND

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious clip, Annz!I can see you in that role, yeah, definitely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stole this:
    http://alwaysstanding.blogspot.com/2010/05/totally-love-it.html

    ReplyDelete